Moving from Symbian to Android

I'm tired of Symbian, but I also love things like Sleeping Screen and Nokia Maps. What do I choose to make the transition as friendly as possible?

Don't worry: I was there about two weeks ago. I upgraded from a Nokia N8 to a Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGS2), and have spent the last few weeks tweaking and researching apps and services that give me the functionality I was used to on Symbian, and in many cases offer functionality better than Symbian.  If you're considering the jump, read my posts in the coming days about my findings so far.

Topics I'll be covering are:



You have read this article android / Pros and Cons / Symbian S3 with the title Moving from Symbian to Android. You can bookmark this page URL http://azaquery.blogspot.com/2012/01/moving-from-symbian-to-android.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Moving from Symbian to Android"

Post a Comment