Nokia Care Center Brisbane: (what could have been a) Great Customer Service Experience

This is what I would have blogged if I had not received the sub-standard customer service detailed in this post.  Unfortunately, the following post was not an accurate reflection of how Nokia Care Center Brisbane handled my repair issue.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I wanted to share what could be one of the best customer service experiences I've had in a long time.

You may be aware that I had the non-booting N8 phone issue recently, as outlined in this post.  It turns out that Nokia had read my whining on my blog, and took notice. The professional and courteous staff at the Nokia Care Center Brisbane really embody the Nokia Customer Service Charter.

When I picked up the handset, the young lady who assisted me was nothing but courteous.  She apologised for the inconvenience I had experienced during the Christmas break because of the Nokia Care Centre close-down.

Nokia Care Brisbane gave me a brand new handset with updated firmware, and as a sweetener, I was offered a Nokia Cares pack with a charger, hands-free kit, and a sync-cable.

Unfortunately the sync-cable wasn't compatible with my N8 (it was a miniUSB not a microUSB), but the hands free and charger will be great to have as a back up.

She also made a point of telling me that she has passed on the issue about customer access over break periods onto management for review.  Hopefully other customers won't be inconvenienced by a gap in customer service availability in the future.

I'm really glad I wrote the original blog entry, because it's times like this that as a consumer you feel happy you invested the effort.

Thanks again Nokia

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
You have read this article Customer Service / Hindsight / Nokia Care with the title Nokia Care Center Brisbane: (what could have been a) Great Customer Service Experience. You can bookmark this page URL http://azaquery.blogspot.com/2011/01/nokia-care-center-brisbane-what-could.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nokia Care Center Brisbane: (what could have been a) Great Customer Service Experience"

Post a Comment