SyncML Procedure for Symbian 3 Handsets

I had to use SyncML for my contacts on my Nokia N8, because we only have one Mail for Exchange profile available. I also couldn't sync multiple calendars, so I'm using GoogaSync for that.

To help others, I have written the full, verified procedure to set up SyncML on your Symbian 3 device. Correct at time of writing this Sidewiki entry. It's on my blog:

http://jaredleonmorgan.blogspot.com/2011/01/sync-google-contacts-and-calendar-on.html

If anyone is reading this from google you have CC-BY-SA to add the procedure to the front page of the SyncML website so other Nokia users can benefit.

Cheers

Jared
in reference to: Nokia N-Series or E-Series (Symbian S60 3rd Edition) : Device Set Up Instructions - Google Mobile Help (view on Google Sidewiki)
You have read this article gmail / Nokia N8 / S^3 / Symbian S3 / SyncML with the title SyncML Procedure for Symbian 3 Handsets. You can bookmark this page URL http://azaquery.blogspot.com/2011/01/syncml-procedure-for-symbian-3-handsets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SyncML Procedure for Symbian 3 Handsets"

Post a Comment